TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
Cake ingredients
1 pkg. Devil’s Food cake mix
1 (4 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (12 oz.) chocolate chips
1 3/4 c. milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, chocolate chips. In a separate bowl combine milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix by hand until blended. Pour into a greased 10 inch (3 quart) bundt pan.
Bake 350°F for 50-55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan.
Topping Ingredients
Milk Chocolate Chips
Heavy Whipping cream
I don’t do the original glaze. I just melt maybe 1/2 bag of milk chocolate chips with some heavy whipping cream on the stove just adding cream to the consistency I want. I don’t measure, sorry. I also add a splash of vanilla flavoring then drizzle that over the cooled cake as much or as little as you want
No comments:
Post a Comment